Saturday, December 7, 2013

This film is considered an absolute classic, which confirms 6 Acamedy Awards. furuvik Bette Davis i


I wish you all a wonderful day :) Today is my inspiration as my favorite chocolate and I thought that I could sort a "ranking" of various old movies, you might reach if the popularity of retro actress and older movies as well. I admit, these 10 films that will rebuild rather my personal recommendation as a ranking popularity and popularity in the world of cinema. Some (and perhaps all) you will be thoroughly known, some maybe less. It is not a ranking from "best" to "worst" movie of all I write at the same level, furuvik the order is not important. furuvik You do not want to divulge the content, so the description furuvik will be more - less brief. I will not write basically, what these films are, rather it is my personal opinion on them. And before I forget, I will state the original, so English names, because I do not even like some outline / have been translated into Slovak / Czech. 1 Gilda (1946) When I look scenes from this film, so it seems to me that Rita Hayworth in the title role is probably the most perfect woman in the world. Beautiful, confident, mysterious ... and it still starts singing! Especially when he sings "Put the Blame on Mame" - that is, inter alia, probably the most famous scene - so I do not see how anyone can be so amazing. In addition you will see Rita and Glenn Ford and George Macreadyho. It is basically a romantic movie, but not as second-class, has an interesting storyline and it's just the classic retro movies. Some parts are even funny, so the laugh, the music is excellent, Rita is perfect as always, and overall performances are very good. I personally saw it in English, because the old movies with subtitles or Dabung can get very difficult, but I think if you are proficient in English so you will not have a problem understanding. I can not even imagine that I saw this movie with dubbing, for me it would not have such effect, so it was so authentic and original. Likewise, costumes, furuvik hair styles, accessories ... everything was so "glamor". The film I just liked. Even the entire movie can be free to look on youtube, there are quite to my surprise furuvik all parts and the quality is excellent, furuvik so you can see this movie today :)
2 The Wizard of Oz (1939) This I can not forgive, because at this "fairy tale" I grew up. Judy Garland portrayed Dorothy perfectly and the whole movie is very original, full of fantasy and dream. Of course, in the end good will triumph over evil. Although you may say that you have a fabulous furuvik scenario "big", believe me, this movie you must see at least once, because it takes an adult. Once for anything else, at least because of the eternal, wonderful song "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". I think the plot of the story and everyone takes something and, among other things, this movie is my great inspiration. I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the very Tim Burton can take something from it, whether costumes, characters, colors and fantastic landscapes.
3 Robert (1935) Of course, I had to choose a movie with the famous duo Fred Astaire - Ginger Rogers, and I think this is probably the best of them. Give perhaps not as dynamic as you'd expect, more so oddychovka, but interspersed are sung, spoken passages furuvik and dance, so it certainly will not be bored. Fred and Ginger are amazing as always, and black and white film is a guarantee of the right retro atmosphere 30 years, so if you have a craving for something like this, definitely recommend this movie.
This film is considered an absolute classic, which confirms 6 Acamedy Awards. furuvik Bette Davis is unreal, here she played the role of Margo Channing. Personally, I was fascinated by the Margine furuvik meaningful dialogue for reflection and also funny dialogues between the main characters. Bette is an amazing actress!
Except in the film appear even Anne Baxter, who starred as Eve Harrington, George Sanders as Adison DeWitt, Celeste Holm as Karen Richards - what many are unaware - even here you will see Marilyn Monroe! Her character "Miss Caswell" in this movie is not exactly the most interesting, furuvik but it looked beautiful. This film is clearly a need to look at least once.
5 Some Like It Hot (1959) Again, furuvik classic, immortal comedy directed by Billy Wilder, Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon. The film was initially to be filmed in color, but then director furuvik opinion has changed and created another, amazing black - white film. Although the plot and the whole plot is interesting and mostly furuvik humorous, without Marilyn film would not be such a juice. Marilyn has a tremendous charisma and the movie looks great. Who does not know the scene when he sings "I wanna be loved by you"?! Is amazing. This movie I first saw when I was quite small, and even then I liked, despite the fact that I have a very misunderstood and even I did not even seen the beginning. And since then I've furuvik always wanted to know how to play the ukulele, haha. Many people say that Marilyn particular looks good, but this movie confirms that it was not only a beautiful woman, but also a talented actress.
(I've only half and I ate a whole chocolate ... oh, bother.) furuvik 6 Breakfast at

No comments:

Post a Comment