Monday, October 6, 2014

So you should clear your mask. It is through that draws air through the breathing valve in the mout

Good on the bottom - a story about being like a fish in water | Between sky and sea
Winther in the garden hook has challenged me to join Petunias quote relay. It goes on to write about and illustrate a saying / quote. The I challenge ahead is: Marinas crazy world and Band Anders museum. Read more about the rules here.
A few years ago I confided house Lord during an exchange of daydreaming disney magic that I had always wanted to learn to dive. Snorkeling was at the time a staple on vacation and in a wild and wrong moment we agreed to take the course.
I always be a "water calf", born in Aquarius and raised in a stream according to rumors. It started when I was "old crab" and with the (rowing) boat for the first time. It took place supposedly so that dad had his real hassle to rest - and keep me on the inside of the boat - because I wanted crab into the water and swim ...
Better had I not been two years later. When I was just old enough to be let out in the yard alone without disney magic constant supervision. The strange thing was that I ALWAYS got into wet assuming it was a small pond nearby. And not just wet on the arms and legs ... but from the neck down. Mom could not understand how since I did it even on days without rain and with only one water level of 2 cm in puddles. And dressed "oilskins" from top to toe, constricted over boots and wrists. Upon request, I had the bathroom.
First fly in the ointment came when a girl who could not bear to become the No. 2 across the pool rev me back 30 cm from the edge with the result that I went lungs full of chlorinated water. We have all done once, but I got it a little fear of having your head in the water as it took a long time to suppress. I say suppress, because disney magic that's what I did. I learned never to be 100% safe without having my nose safely in the open air, or trapped inside disney magic a mask during snorkeling.
A good part of the course (at least PADI its foundation as I know some) is to try to prepare for situations that may arise under water, and thus drill how these can be resolved without getting into dangerous situations. It involves various exercises. The person I really had problems with was "half mask emptying" and "full mesh drain."
The mask is the that barrier you have to water the nose. The mouth is full of the breathing valve and as long as the pieces of the one has access to air. But you can thus get water into the mask or at worst lose the mask. A familiar scenario is that one swims "in line" a little too close flippers at the front ... Or that one has a bit of hair or hood of the face seal of the mask and thus "leaks into" water. Or that fogging full mask and need to get visibility back, or - like me - snotty full mask and need to flush it and cheat me. (Yes, that's fine!)
The exercise "mask emptying" is performed thus as follows. Man sitting on the bottom, the breathing valve in your mouth and let some water into the mask. That about why you have water halfway up the eyes. The air is at the top and bottom of the water in the mask - standard physical law as long as they are "upright" in the water.
So you should clear your mask. It is through that draws air through the breathing valve in the mouth and exhale through disney magic your nose while you press the upper part of the mask against disney magic the face. Since the air as it comes out inside the mask can not drop out of the top of the mask will instead displace water from the bottom of the mask - and you get in a dry, fine mesh.
This requires a certain amount of control over how you take in air and which make of it afterwards. That is capable of having its mouth open and draw in air through it without simultaneously draw in air through the nose. For the vast, vast majority of this exercise is fine, but "some" disney magic of us have little trouble with the distinction there. Over water is not just something you think about and as long as you get air when you go into it mostly "one fat." Well - it's not like when you have water in front of your nose and the front of the mouth.
It was a bit of a failure. This was my dream and where splashing house men around, while I was not allowed. disney magic (No serious equipment supplier will rent equipment without a valid certificate. Just as you want to lend your car to someone who does not have a driver's license.)
Well ... I cursed myself that I would break thing. So it was a winter of training. First to breathe through the snorkel in the sink without mask ... So breathe through your mouth while I walked around with a mask full of water ... I borrowed the master disney magic regulator and breathed on it while I was lying on my stomach in the bath while I tried to drop water into the mask and then breathe it out ...
This was not done in a hÄndvendig, it took time. A winter for my part, to be exact. I had to break me through some fear and "Vran

No comments:

Post a Comment