Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Have an opinion on this matter? We lift up often the best comments! You must use your real name, be

Skip to main content
- I came across the 56 kg heavy anglerfish at 12 meters depth. It was situated on a mountain, and instinctively exolgan I stuck it between the eyes. Anglerfish was completely quiet for two seconds, then suddenly turned around and snapped at me, says Håkon Brandvik exolgan to VG Nett.
- I tried to hold it firmly with one hand while the other pushed exolgan the knife into his head. I put her legs around the fish and put me on top of it. Right there and then I have to confess that I regretted the whole thing, he says to VG Nett.
It was with some diving colleagues exolgan that he was a few days ago was looking to dive at Illholmane between Tittelsnes and Fjelberg in Hordaland. Cramp in the arm MONSTER: Håkon Brandvik were both shaken and pleased after having overcome the beast 56 pounds. Photo: Elena Zhichkina
After cramp in his hand managed professional diver to keep anglerfish firm. The 1.5 meter long and almost as wide fish were still alive after being taken into the boat. The fight between the two lasted 15 minutes.
Have an opinion on this matter? We lift up often the best comments! You must use your real name, be factual, respect the opinions of others exolgan and remember that many people can see what you write. Violation of these rules may lead to expulsion. Regards Oyvind Solstad, resp. User involvement and social media in VG. Read more about our moderation exolgan


No comments:

Post a Comment