Sunday, October 12, 2014

The town was more than great. Nalpari was awful awful awful twist is. When twisted too much to say

Go up slowly along (Northern Sudan) and the Nile. | Cycling Around the world
Photo Home About About Me l Hangul l About me (English) About me (Spanish) Gear & Stuff l Equipment l Route Plan Now Past The Milestones (every 1,000 km) Blog Journal (English) Journal List (English) Journal (Korean) Journal elisabeth 2 List ( Korean) 50 Books 50 Books List Video Links Sponsors Guest Book Contact
November 25, 2013 Introduction Welcome to the minute knows jiinbun move to pick a couple of days resting comfortably on the bike went back in the house. It is reported in the city of cobblestone I came out of the city beyond elisabeth 2 12 o'clock. Well out to eat lunch in the cafeteria awful next to the road pedaling a bicycle pedal. This is because the headwinds blowing from the desert grunge jjwakjjwak so long without hesitation unlike the first. Feel good long tried to throw a stone or a moment children. Ugh ... please do not throw some stones. But still a little hit on the body, but never see coming stones rolling through bike is going to feel really good. The other species peculiar to the white goat ears. White ears flapping elisabeth 2 whenever elisabeth 2 I move really elisabeth 2 cute.
When I was about 12, from the day I ran the speedometer to 75 km and a whopping 6:00. Woowang a great record !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! elisabeth 2 Jijinan day week 11 hours a side, came out only 60 km! The town did not look well and fell sideways elisabeth 2 to get out Byway continues the long run. I mean the problem is too tough measures in a fine sand or desert elisabeth 2 sand beside the road are those who live in the neighborhood to go to go dragging the bike. Whine more than 30 minutes into the bike as soon as the means of becoming a family-friendly elisabeth 2 makes me welcome. Tent over the bed to hit the net thanks to rest in peace. By flowing water jar and a unique night of Sudan.
Coke came out of the accident, according to the mileage information with cookies to illuminate as gold mining, so I feel the risk to be too complicated and dirty Come on. It is found in the unique point means one thing. Sudan is an Islamic country it saw in wearing Islamic clothes, a lot of people were sitting near the cafeteria elisabeth 2 jjugeuryeo a man. I thought I'd go long on the (?), Just for corner wrap dress long dress covered in shit Here we go a watercourse. Then, just for people any Atlantic saw a long white dress, elisabeth 2 holding screened men around the cafeteria to 'sit' elisabeth 2 spotted peeing Rear View ...
The town was more than great. Nalpari was awful awful awful twist is. When twisted too much to say that I could not open properly elisabeth 2 wear nalpari said a Handkerchief point haryeoneunde request overnight tent people, and the people in this town are strangely refused. I not only had all the people who live here are trying to avoid sticking to the face, hands nalpari continue stirring. Why do people continue to refuse? The tent always easy chyeotneunde means almost 99% probability. The local women say this one. A girl, "I can not because elisabeth 2 you're a woman 'alone'" ahtta ... like ... why these three. In Muslim culture eotneunde Giving you heard a woman alone in a hotel not take, less eopeotjiman What are you actually experienced this when the case is that? One local woman continues to scream Sawako elisabeth 2 chasing me around elisabeth 2 holding your smartphone. "Money! Money! Give me money! Actual name Wat! If you need to give me that money! "Money is not that smart phones and I'm not-Pacifico. _- ...
I do not like to buy something to eat properly elisabeth 2 cooked jjotgyeoseo continue to point you in like a criminal nalpari face with a handkerchief. The thin handkerchief covered his face also looks rough. Poor food means. Pt anything just now, but in fact when you eat well in Korea was huge core is unbalanced, elisabeth 2 while in Sudan flies saerok saerok the memories. So I had a huge hate beans! But you always gotta eat beans here .. never .. I do not want to bare severely shellfish shellfish eaten properly in Korea too. Why take the stone smashing chew fishy. elisabeth 2 But each time the loop means ssiphyeo often eat something. Troubled geolro eat only country, Sudan! This bowl is always elisabeth 2 empty buds also daemyeonseo Blah Blah.
And that among the ancestors buried in this mosque built. Is probable that the old building in the middle of something elisabeth 2 and do not belong to a gym structure has only immediate elisabeth 2 family I become management.
After 90000000000000001 gives the car a mosque to treat the grandfather. I'm offering carefully the admission is not received simyeonseo shook hands. Than applying a sacred place in the history of the family heunhadi common place is packed, not a tourist. It used to be the old buildings that need repair, and not a lack of money management. Because if we ask the government to enter the building that belongs to the government and are directly managed jagine. Muleuni much money should you ever need you to help foreign architects to come he do not care, they are welcome if kept jagine makes jugiman family ownership. If ever a lot of time where a lot of money architect, elisabeth 2 and I want you to help repair elisabeth 2 here.
Crocs also seems far away. We walked for a long time to arrive between the Republic elisabeth 2 of Ireland. The ship left the grandfather and moved to the other side and walked up a long time we would wait for the boatman. Did not know where to walk towards. Too hot day, the sun was too throat. I asked nyago grandfather's okay to "I'm fine, you're worried. elisabeth 2 You all right? "Actually, I go step by step go to stop ... stop repeating the fact that I did okay. Henman did think the way we look and ask me who is far nyago grandfather. More voyeur I was coming towards us, waving a hand. This boatman offered to push my bike instead. Specification for fine, walk with the bike a lot faster than me while he grabbed my bike. I walked slowly to the bike even though elisabeth 2 tired relationship. Reached the place where such accommodation. We come here every winter in France. Or go for research scholars or ... or just hang out?
November elisabeth 2 28, 2013 Photo by taking one week to be back to the Nile has emerged that far.
Bike trip and realized. That nature is a huge presence. And that of all parasites parasitic organisms living on Earth is to the sun. Can not survive without elisabeth 2 the sun the earth properly. One day another parasitic organism to another aspect when it went .. was it finding the most terrifying night of my life goals glorious morning sun shine the most glorious moment in my life. It is a glorious day in the morning.
I live around the Nile farming building look far
The church was built as a place. The place is called the congregation who lived next door. The moment is that I do not understand. There are hundreds of years for the development of architectural form is a great means for building even came like that. Many people still build homes with dirt. There's only that I have, will not be helped ??? Africa is too deodida development. The 21st century has to coexist with the 17th century. Construction, it is also a way to coexist with people thinking the 17th century, 21st century lifestyle as well.
Nothing. However, only a lot of Paris. More dearly. UgIy more. I will not not take a lot of pictures of Paris stuck around with me. Gatyeo stuck somehow not going to marry you take pictures or flies. Dirty, but I like that, I peeled that this life is only stick around because to me it!
I asked while eating lunch next to restaurant owners would not be anything between the 90 km. This is because the last restaurant. I like the fact the milestone information. Another distressed and troubled. Now do not leave more dalrineunde 40 km out, without injury Tent Where one house? But now is the time to stop yen waste. Distressed. Do his first wild camping, or not? I do not know aera. Decided to run again after lunch.
Abandoned village. elisabeth 2 No one who looks brightness. This is it should not have to give up one hit, but the tent agony. elisabeth 2 If you find that the reason I abandoned swiryeo while someone came home ... gasping ... In addition to giving up anxiety around the country also seems to wheels.
The dusk is approaching to be worried ... What if ... trouble. I do not see any really nothing. Restaurant owner was right. There really is nothing. I travel more than two years, but even once you ve ever wild camping, as I often come last. Not for a few hours at a passing vehicle. elisabeth 2 Car seodeoni one of the few that has promised a ride to the next town. Hanjira decided to rob a wild camping, it was thanks to reject.
Ssayeoseo went around to some of the surrounding sand dunes towers, Oh mistake. I can not specify the place well. I looks easy from the highway. First was hiding in a corner until. Pitched a tent after the sun goes down. La SiO vehicle near the border is extremely small. The ferry can carry only the border in Sudan and Egypt closed the border. (I do not know the reference tourists. Actually know that this is really closed) is not really a perfect one night around the fire, even though the light is also not interesting point tteotgo moon. The tent was taken out the stuff in the bag even though not using the flashlight. For any who do not show my position why not use a flashlight. Is not that precisely the first wild camping is it? ㅎㅎ
It is possible to move the border to Egypt Faroe Lehman Aswan to Wadi Sudanese border in the far December 1, 2013. It takes about 12 hours. Which is why I can not go to the land I do not know. Table is 212 Pesos ($ 28). Resolved after breakfast table broke. A plate of pepper 2 pounds Palazzo

No comments:

Post a Comment