Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A kkurat now it


A kkurat now it's hard to struggle up. Right now I and flounder on the bottom. Find myself in a place where things seem a little galveston cruises hopeless, a place where I really just want to coil up and cry my bitter tears and shut the world out for a moment. But I'm not crying. I never cry. I'm damned tired, I counted down the days until I will be traveling home for Christmas, and relax. It does not get much relaxation in terms of food, but break from work, from the apartment, from the everyday. galveston cruises From everything. For now I am tired everything. Tired of food, tired of vomit, tired of eating, tired of everything thing never works out (not eating related stuff), tired of thoughts, tired of lying and turn me into the night before I sleep, tired of be tired of being me at the stage I'm at now. Such dager.Sånne periods. (Yes, I know there are brighter and better days) It is exhausting to be located here.
Right now there are also a few other things that also helps Fokker up. One is the weight. The Eternal's. There are always too high. The weight has gone up slightly in the past, without me fatter how it is possible in 3 days. According to my measuring tape so there is no difference in cm. But why do I see it changing? And where the hell has it gone to if not at the strategic places? Ears? Panna? Toes? How ?? The pants I bought last match also continued (child's sizes.), Although the number on the scale is up. So where the hell are they gone?
Things are not good now, things do not go quite my way, I'm glad it's Christmas soon, because I need a holiday. I try to focus on my thesis, but even that I have exposed. I think about it, I'm just not Type D down somewhat. I'll take some notes to the handler my next class, which is on Friday. I have Type D down one case. At 2 weeks. I can not write down as many, we are supposed galveston cruises to have time to go through it too, but still. I know that I am very tired of everything that has to do with the well now, I do not know anything anymore. I flounder on the bottom and look up at the top. I need things fall into place a bit. I can nothing further, however I do everything galveston cruises I can not stand. Why can not things just work out? A little?
Ingeborg Wed, 15/12/2010, at. 10:21 p.m. said:
It is not easy to see it when lying down for the count, but things are getting better. Pieces fall into place. Of course it's easier galveston cruises for me to say it. Akuraters now I'm not at the bottom, but I've been there. Many times. Things will work out, but it's a struggle.
Sending you lots of hugs and would you be able to get up from the depths, you are in now. Hope you find some you can keep hold of! I do not know where the weight has settled, but the body can fluctuate quite a bit when it is completely physiological. If you should have your period (when the females more WATER in the body), hormones, if you drink little and so much because galveston cruises it takes the body to the extra waiting, etc etc. .. there is so much at play that does not need to have anything to do with you at all. you can not see if a person has her period galveston cruises or not, for example, or more water in the body for some reason, it is your body's galveston cruises way <3
Sending you the world's best hugs and hope that they can help you a bit. Stay strong vennen..dette fail you. Not many days left until Christmas is here and you are in a go`stol to relaxes with lowered shoulders and a smile with your family around you. Never be afraid to yell out on msn if you want to chat. KLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMS <3
Name
Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment