Saturday, September 13, 2014

Although exEKM onnnistuikin today digesting my heart, my toes that did not have to melt. Now, howev


I promised myself I would never blogaa exEKM to. I also promised that I will never talk about it, but even the promise of've already violated. What I can I say, that the units of alcohol, majesty of the seas but the guy to speak to me of its good sides and pushed me back to the red light in there Pipe dreams! Okay, the situation has changed so much that now I mostly think of the nice things for me will be a good mind, and that's it. I'm not bitter, I do not yearn after it. I am able to think of the nice things without any expectations and desires. Now I'm majesty of the seas going to even share these nice ideas here, despite the fact that I promised to be blogaamatta it. Besides, now I have a good reason to write about it!
First of all, exEKM was exactly a year ago to know that it is for me more than the landscape (Yeah indeed it it did say kukapas else ...), the day is therefore very significant. Should not we be exact, so exEKM was informed of this on Monday, but the date was 21.12 (and time, otherwise pretty much the same as it is now !!) Mulle Tallassee day folks are really significant. After all, any oth- er now, after all, not a big deal, but Sillon it revolutionized the world and stayed in my mind. While I'm doing otherwise is quite a bad memory, so I remember to me the significant dates of folks really long and really accurately. Wanted me to date I could probably Twisted 500-page novel. But yeah, that's about it. I think this is already a good enough reason to break a promise, "I will never blogaa it!"
Secondly, a day has been the same folks exEKM: aa! My day started with the fact that I came late and the first thing I saw was exEKM and ended exEKM's intercession to read. Between the mahtuihin then all possible. I've somehow always thought that all know exEKM to ... or more precisely the fact that exEKM is my exEKM. Today I then spent almost the whole day one of the four with a friend who does not know what's going on. Me was a bit difficult to keep the nerve in the stage when this guy started to explain how to its little brother is the same jacket as exEKM with. Not in any way, but this guy, but commences all by saying "I do not tiiä tiiätsä majesty of the seas it * exEKM's real name * and the coat ..." Yeah, yeah I know and the occasional yet know it takinkin! Surprise sinäänsä, we just are indeed with even kept track of the clothes and how often it varies from them (thank goodness a step is skipped!).
Then, what you speak in today's decision will be, so I do not I guess this year very healthy atmosphere to get to the Christmas majesty of the seas holiday. I'm not religious in any way (I've never been to church at all ...), and probably not exEKM: all. School christmas church has, however, been always an important thing to me, and today I stayed in school majesty of the seas just for the church to result, and as the guy said, "Defects christmas church ever, hirvee emotional charge!". Feel Charging majesty of the seas indeed. My heart melted majesty of the seas when we hymns and songs of exEKM sang! It really sang and without hymn books! Kuulostaapas really smart as written, but the folks at the place and situation, but it was something so adorable. Seriously the first time I've hymns sing the guys shake hands thinking that "the Fund will still have a good father!" Okay, a sounded majesty of the seas even less smart than brought the previous ...
Although exEKM onnnistuikin today digesting my heart, my toes that did not have to melt. Now, however, I think back to this day heat. I though I suspect that someone spiked my mulled wine And all these warm thoughts due to the fact. Why not, at least I'm doing now is just an awesome feeling! Overall, a good addition, I'm doing is playing still a good song (Taio Cruz - I can be) in the background, and I could almost argue that the account in the cloud. So kertakaikisen an awesome feeling! Yeah, yes I then sometimes I wake up to reality, but I do not yet. I wanna enjoy this mood I'm in for a moment ...
2011 (44) October (2) September (2) August (3) July (4) June (3) May (5) April (7) March (6) February (3) january (9) 2010 (102) December (25) Get a dog, not a man Dude hatch 24 Dude hatch 23 Dude hatch 22 Dude hatch 21 Dude hatch 20 Dude Door 19 Dude hatch 18 Dude hatch 17 Dude door 16 Dude hatch 15 Dude hatch 14 Dude hatch 13 Dude hatch 12 Dude door 11 Dude door 10 Dude door 9 Dude door 8 Dude hatch 7 Dude hatch 6 Dude Door 5 Dude door 4 Dude door 3 Dude door 2 Dude door 1 November (8) October (3) September (4) May (6) July (1) June (9) May (15) April (7) March (14) February (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment