Saturday, September 27, 2014

But China Food is Good! : P Totally agree!


Girls Games: Board & Mobile Super New Animal Friends Newton Lillepri Radio - School's MGPjr Superkviss Best in most Blim! Birthday Baby MIA Sara Hola Lara! All Together Together Gallery Poll Kviss Colorize
Fact plane as the Board was of the Boeing 777-200. The plane went missing on the radar clock 19.40, Saturday March 8 (Norwegian time). Most passengers were from China. Investigators believe disney cruise deals that two of the passengers traveled on false passports, and are therefore afraid disney cruise deals that someone board the plane intentionally.
SEE MORE OF THIS IN SEND OUR TIME AT 18.50 Norwegian disney cruise deals SUPER!
But China Food is Good! : P Totally agree!
I'm not sure what could have happened. It must be in the ocean, at the bottom of the ocean? Shown sea is very deep then it might be. Actually I have no idea what could have happened. The plane may have flown the a very different place than it should. Maybe on a small island where no one else is? And the people are still there. There are probably a logical explanation. More logical than this I do not know about.
This is similar to another aircraft accident I've read about! There was a plane that had an injury, there was a crack that made it was so much pressure inside the plane the entire flight was rivd apart and disappeared from radars. they found all the parts at the bottom of the sea ..
Bermudatreangelet is not close to the heat of India!
I'll take my investigation with my friend who is a detective with me! I think a crashed plane intentionally. They had probably planned it and jumped out into the ocean. Who was such pilot (pilots)? Trying now to resolve the matter. Give me a good luck!
Hello! It is I who is the friend of one detective! I think that there must be a very logical explanation hve happened. I have actually booked trip to England with detective 1 and another friend of ours. There we will try and find out more, we should actually also might try and contact the police in Norway and in China for more information! Wish us luck 'and by the way someone might like them and learn Chinese because I think that the police disney cruise deals in China speak Chinese:-)!
I think, that the plane has gone down hill and experienced a pressure which made the people on board have fainted, the plane has engaged automatically disney cruise deals by the autopilot and gone their own direction and murmur into India ocean. Pray for MH370!


No comments:

Post a Comment