Sunday, February 9, 2014

Many were angry with me because I caused the air force and increasing water terrain. Except in the

Yolanda letter | Metaporista
Many were angry with me because I caused the air force and increasing water terrain. Except in the lives of people, I pinalampas their properties and lives. I also would cause the cooling of your Christmas and New Year. Frost not only caused by wind but also ought to consider not naisamang inanod back into the sea.
My name is Yolanda and I chose the Philippines because you are not strong. I'm not as well paid politicians thieves to wander your attention on them. They do not really pay Manipulation Weather Center and paid millions of dollars for me manalasa your country. I'll choose a reason. Reason certainly does not understand norwegian sky you now.
I want to show you the importance of money. Did you know that in a moment is losing the value of money? Yes, no cash value. The money is just paper or coin can tear, burn and read. Most busy life and finding some, the theft and fraud of others. Not satisfy the thirst and tatanggalan you money. Not isasalba and save you money. This will save you the relationships you have, being prepared and being obedient to you.
It really is my favorite game. Relish see you nagbabatuhan most painful and foul language. Now you do not know if anyone is telling the truth. You do not know who papanigan because both sides seem to be saying is true. The president of Whirlpool niyo is napapakamot his head whenever he ginigisa. He did not know how itatawid the relief goods to the needy. Missing vessel, panghimpapawirin and Land. I crippled you a moment to tell face to face does spoof politicians won and those who sale their votes.
Because to me, that beset much help from different countries. Because of me, you see how willing are you to help the country nakaalitan and nakatampuhan. Yank wolf? Thanks to their ships and planes. Country of bandy? Thank you to the medical help they. The Tsekwang raw? Thank you to the hundreds of thousands of dollars that they took. The foul Arabic? Thank the UAE and Saudi not helping thinking twice.
I would send someone. I will trigger people who have clean, open and big heart and hand. You are judging whether the donation foam-imbabawan Kris Aquino, Angel Locsin and NBA Community. You're the only person norwegian sky to judge whether gesture help of the Vatican, the Church of Christ, Muslim, UNICEF and REDCROSS. If you judge that were just pretentious Shoichi Kondoh kids from Japan, Ginggay Pajaros and Triple-S to Bambang, Benji was young artistic norwegian sky wrongful conduct in Butuan City and Atom Araullo was struck and slapped me in the height of my passing .
My name is Yolanda and for me, unite you. The color of the skin, the eyes and the narrowness of the prominence of the nose will never notice. You'll find that unfortunate niyo your country because norwegian sky you do not so if you are the only one. Niyo self pity you and you strive. Pinoy pride high. Some, not receiving the beg. Owe the Filipinos. Decades or centuries from now, not memorable niyo how you helped the U.S., Britain, Australia, UNWFP, UNICEF, Japan, China, Taiwan, ASEAN, Belgium, Canada, Qatar, Denmark, European Union, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel , Italy, Malaysia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, REDCROSS, World Vision, Mercy Corps, Doctors without Borders, Vatican, Ireland, Vietnam and the NBA Player.
I know you makakabangon. You depend on the speed of your erection. Your critical eye and united voice, the conscience of the politician and businessman, to assist the international community and above all, your love. Charity, norwegian sky around, freedom, justice norwegian sky and your Pearl of the Orient.
Twitter If you're a parent trying to courses you do not want, in solution the rebellion and suicide. Discuss niyo. Overthrow you. Talk again. ----- 3 months ago Follow @ metaporista
Most Recent Posts (Moral Story) norwegian sky The buckets May Cuts (Moral Story) norwegian sky The Frog in Dry Well (Moral Story) The Young Gardener (Moral Story) The Whisper of the Bears (Moral Story)
Blog in the past month in January 2014 (12) December 2013 (1) November 2013 (5) October 2013 (4) September 2013 (4) August 2013 (4) July 2013 (1) February 2013 (1) January 2013 (1 ) December 2012 (2) November 2012 (6) September 2012 & n

No comments:

Post a Comment